Give your surveillance a visual edge!
What is Transport View?
The CCTV View Transport solution is a unique, very secure, simple to use, and cost effective method of remote viewing and recording of events from vehicle based camera system(s).
Based around a 4 camera Mobile DVR platform that records local high quality video and images, this solution places business critical fleet event recordings out of harms way, in a secure cloud based viewing and management application.
Event only transmission, 128 bit encryption, secure log in and password protected access, means that not only is your data safe, but we also keep the costs of fleet video monitoring to a minimum. The CCTV View service has just been awarded Secured by Design status
Critical Stock Monitoring In Transit
- Professional, reliable and easy to install and operate 4 channel SD or HDD MDVR, recording locally at 100 FPS D1 resolution. Unit has 4 event inputs and two event outputs that are fully configurable.
- 4 event triggers (speed, accelerometer, door, panic button Geo-Fence, etc.)
- 3G connectivity to the CCTV View VNS platform via USB dongle and suitable 500 MB SIM card (keeps costs low)
- Notification of events via email, SMS to secure login, with video clip attached
- Supports multiple sites and multiple vehicles, so perfect for depot based operations
- The cameras and Mobile DVR are mounted into the vehicle in such a manner as to cover all the main areas of interest (front, rear, left & right hand sides for example)
- The unit can operate within 8-36v DC range and has auto power up and power off options
- The MDVR firmware event management system is programed to associate an event trigger with an event camera, and produce a single camera view output. This could be a heavy impact, speeding, turning left, opening a door, or the activation of the Panic button, for example
- The view change triggers the event system of the CCTV View VNA so that it also records the event on its internal SD card, whilst transmitting the event to the VNS cloud application This provides a back up should the network connection not be available at that exact time.
- The VNS in turn transmits an event alert to the clients email or SMS, alerting them to the event and showing the associated video footage, which has also been securely stored in the CCTV View application for future reference etc.
- Multiple vehicles located at multiple locations can be managed from a wide range of devices, providing a totally flexible solution for your fleet managers
- Enables pro-active management of events thus saving both time and money
- Often enables savings of up to 15% to be made on insurance premiums
- Conditions driver behaviour, so lowering the incidence of small accidents and the associated costs and vehicle down time
- Conditions driver behaviour reducing erratic driving and making savings of about 5% on annual fuel bill
- Low cost but professional solution saving £100’s per vehicle on traditional 3G remote monitoring solutions (example: 4 camera solution with 500MB per month 3G installed from £7.85 per week on a 3 year tax efficient lease**)
The above example includes SDMDVR with 32GB SD card, front, left, right and rear 600 TVL cameras, 3G Dongle, 500MB per month data, all cables, CCTV View VNA module and CCTV View VNS service & fitting by a fully qualified engineer to FCS1362-2010 standard
** Leasing subject to status and only available to business customers
Vehicle cameras - Vehicle mobile DVR - CCTV View VNA - CCTV View servers - Alerts - View - Distribute
Download our brochure